Spring is the perfect time to get a tune-up of your a/c unit designed to help you save money on the electric bill during the hot summer months.
- Only 1/16th inch of dirt on a coil can raise your utility bill 20%
- Dirty coils, filters and equipment are responsible for over 50% of most breakdowns.
- Dirty equipment = dirty air that you are breathing
Cleaning/Inspecting your a/c unit before summer is a “no brainer” (see details below). Get the latest deals, giveaways, and special offers on our Facebook page! Head over to Facebook.com/PeckHeatingandAir, and click the “Like” button.
Your Spring Tune Up includes:
- Inspect and Clean Outdoor Coil & Cabinet (clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet)
- Inspect and Clean Outdoor Fan Motor & Blades; Lubricate as Necessary
- Inspect Control Box, Controls, and Wiring Connections
- Inspect Compressor and Associated Tubing for Damage
- Inspect Compressor Contractor
- Monitor for Starting Capabilities
- Listen for Abnormal Noises
- Monitor System for Correct Refrigerant Charge
- Investigate Abnormal Odors or Smells
- Monitor System for Correct Voltage/AMP Draw
- Monitor Operating system – Making certain that the system operates as intended by the manufacture
- Cover correct system operation with owner