The San Francisco Giants kicked off the 2013 MLB Season on April 1st against the LA Dodgers. Our favorite bay area sports team took this first series winning 2 of 3, setting the stage for another home run season!
As the reigning champions, fans’ expectations are flying high and you can feel the sizzling anticipation! Needless to say, we are as excited as any SF Giants fanatic to usher them into another successful season!
As proud supporters of the SF Giants, Peck Heating and Air is happy to announce our sponsorship with the “Bruce Bochy Show”, KNBR radio, and Home of the World Champion San Francisco Giants! Listen Here!
We are also excited to share that Peck is now a certified “Diamond Contractor” for Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, offering a new way to use your HVAC system! Why heat or cool your entire house, when you can save money by customizing each room? Let Peck help you find the right heating and cooling solution for you and your family. We’ve offered the highest quality service and products since 1977.
Contact us for more information at (916) 864-3483 “Go Giants!”
We know the Holidays are a hectic time, there’s all the shopping, errands, meeting
up with friends and Holiday parties. We want to help you stay warm and keep you
going through all that must get done! Enter to win one of ten, $20 Starbucks gift
cards and the warmth and recharging are on us! All entries must be received by
December 19th, 12 pm (PST).
Click the link to enter now. http://www.facebook.com/PeckHeatingandAir/app_190322544333196
If you’re viewing this offer on a mobile device use this link; http://bit.ly/PeckHolidayMobile
Good luck and Happy Holiday from all of us at Peck!
We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Hall’s Windows to bring you a giveaway that will keep you and your home feeling fresh and welcoming, as the skies grow gloomy with rain and the chill of autumn. Enter to win a $200 Lowe’s Gift Card, plus $500 towards a New Front Door!
Entries must be received by November 16th at 12pm PST. Click here for all details and to enter!
Don’t miss the chance to spruce up your home this autumn, on us. Good luck!
Roseville is a beautiful town and even though it’s grown over the last several years, it holds onto it’s small town feel. Some of the great things to look forward to around Roseville are; Every Tuesday The Fountains hosts the Foothill Farmer’s Market. This continues year round. Don’t miss the opportunity for fresh, local produce! With the newly renovated Westfield Galleria at Roseville, you can literally find all your shopping needs in one place. Not only does the mall have nearly every store anyone could desire, but the surrounding shops fill in all the gaps. If you’re looking for a great night out and a delicious dinner, you have your pick of a HUGE variety of restaurants, but you don’t have to look any further than Vernon St. for delicious home cooking in a warm and welcoming setting, at The Place. After you’ve enjoyed your meal and the easy conversation that is sure to transpire with the friendly, hardworking owners, you can cross the street and head over to the newly opened Sammy’s Rockin’ Island Bar and Grill. That’s right! Roseville is now home to Sammy Hagar’s restaurant and club! Looking for great entertainment in your own town? Look no further!
We love being a part of the Roseville community and look forward to continuing to serve the residents of Roseville for all their heating needs during the Fall and Winter seasons. Take advantage of our Winter Special for Heater Repair, just for you Roseville. Our way of saying Thank You for letting us serve you!
You can find us on Facebook! Like our page to never miss a special.
We’ve felt the first cooler days of Fall and even though the weather is teasing us with a few more warm days, it’s time to prepare our homes for the colder weather that’s just around the corner.
Here is a list of preparations that should be done to ensure your heating system and home are ready for the Fall and Winter. Please keep in mind that there are some items that are better left to the professionals. Be safe and call us to help you where needed! Don’t get left in the cold.
YOUR HEATING SYSTEM –
It’s important that an annual, professional inspection of your heating system is performed. A routine, maintenance inspection will ensure that your thermostat and electrical components are working correctly. Your air filter will be changed so that airflow won’t be restricted due to build up.
DIY STEPS –
- Before turning your water heater or furnace on, be sure that the area surrounding it is clear of all flammables. Give your heater plenty of room to function at it’s best.
- Remove the sediment at the bottom of your water heater’s tank. Collected sediment can greatly reduce the efficiency of the burner and can even damage the interior lining of the tank when it’s heated.
- Turn your heater on and check that it’s heating properly. Don’t be alarmed at a distinct dusty smell. Dust settles over the summer and the first time you use your heating unit, you will smell it burning off. You can open your windows and doors until the odor is gone. However, if you smell anything beyond that dusty smell, call a professional.
- Check all your vents and make sure they’re open. Often one room will be colder than others and it’s simply because the vent is closed. Easy fixes are the best!
- Use your ceiling fans. Ceiling fans help move the hot air that naturally rises and helps keep your energy costs down and your family warm.
- Invest in a carbon monoxide detector for your home.
- Check the batteries in your smoke detectors.
- Have your chimney and fireplace inspected before you use it for the first time in the season. If necessary, have it cleaned.
- Check your home for drafts. Seal any drafty windows or doors. This will help keep your energy costs down and keep your home comfortable in the cold weather.
Remember that we are here to help with your heating needs. We’re just a phone call away (916) 864-3483