Spring weather has arrived in the Roseville and Rocklin area. That means warmer days are on the way. As the temperatures begin to rise, we’re reminded that our air conditioning units are about to start working hard. Don’t get caught off guard on a hot day with an A/C unit that doesn’t work properly! Let a heating and air conditioning professional help you before that happens.
You can schedule a Spring inspection now for that air conditioning unit to make sure it’s ready to keep your family cool and comfortable. But rather than schedule just your Spring tune up, why not enjoy peace of mind year-round? You can do that with Peck’s very own Customer Assurance Plan (C.A.P.).
If you take advantage of our C.A.P. now, then you can expect the following during your Spring C.A.P.:
- Remove dirt, leaves, and debris from inside cabinet
- Inspect outdoor fan motor and blades; lubricate as necessary
- Inspect control box, controls, and wiring connections
- Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
- Inspect compressor contactor
- Monitor for starting capabilities, check for correct voltage/amp draw
- Check for abnormal odors and noises
In addition, you’ll receive a thorough Fall inspection of your furnace and you’ll be able to receive discounts off of necessary repairs and/or any new equipment you purchase. Keeping up with system maintenance all year long not only gives you peace of mind, but also reduces potential break down of equipment due to poor maintenance, improves your air quality, extends the life of your existing equipment, and reduces monthly energy costs. All good REASONS TO CALL NOW!
To schedule a Spring inspection now (check out our Specials page for current offers) or to find out how our C.A.P. Maintenance Package can help you – call us today at (916) 864-3483.