Roseville Electric HVAC Rebate
- Premium Level HVAC Rebate increased to $850
- From March 1, 2015 through June 30, 2015
The latest Roseville Electric HVAC Rebate offers our readers and residential customers in the Roseville area, a great way to save! As we’re approaching the spring and summer months, it’s a good time to think about replacing your old HVAC unit with a more energy efficient one. Like most of us, you’ll most likely want to replace your system with the most affordable model available.
Roseville Electric’s increased rebate is designed to help close the gap between a minimum efficiency unit and a “Premium Level” 16 SEER / 13 EER unit. You will be required to comply with all existing program requirements and qualifications, which have been established for the “Premium Level” rebate.
Roseville Electric HVAC Rebate Premium Level Requirements:
- Split System AC or Heat Pump 16 SEER / 13 EER / 9HSPF
- Package System AC or Heat Pump 16 SEER / 12.5 EER / 8.4 HSPF
- Programmable Thermostat
Qualifications for the increased rebate offer will be determined by the purchase date identified on your invoice.
- “Saver and Elite Level” rebates will remain unchanged.
- If you’ve already received a rebate for a purchase and installation prior to March 1, 2015 you won’t qualify for this spring special rebate.
Visit the city’s website for more details: Roseville Electric
REMEMBER THIS FANTASTIC OFFER EXPIRES JUNE 30TH, 2015
GIVE US A CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE REPLACEMENT ESTIMATE!